The soils and plant nutrition course is delivered by Back Paddock Company in partnership with Tocal college. This course covers all major, minor and trace elements for plant growth as well as management of soil physical properties and soil amelioration.
WHO IS THIS COURSE DESIGNED FOR?
The course is suited to farm managers and agronomists in the grain industry seeking excellence in management of soils and plant nutrition.
Blended delivery consisting of:
• One-day face-to-face soil pit workshop
• 14 online modules (estimated 10-20 hours)
• Three webinars
• Individual mentoring/tuition
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
AHCWRK301 - Collect samples for a rural production or horticulture monitoring program
AHCPCM402 - Develop a soil health and plant nutrition program
AHCPCM505 - Conduct environment and food safety risk assessment of plant nutrition and soil fertility program
WHEN AND WHERE?
• Lockhart, Wednesday 7 November 2018
• Darlington Point, Thursday 8 November 2018
• Hillston, Friday 9 November 2018
• Gilgandra, Tuesday 13 November 2018
• Narrabri, Wednesday 14 November 2018
• Inverell, Thursday 15 November 2018
Sign up to the AgSkilled mailing list to be kept informed. Sign up here.